- Develop, optimize, and implement scalable integrations to automate business processes using Dell Boomi.
- Analyze source system data, determine needs, and provide inputs to design solutions.
- Administration of the Dell Boomi Integration platform including process integration, maintenance, deployment/release management, security, and product support including error resolution.
- Provide ongoing production support to the existing clients.
- 2-years of hands-on, full lifecycle software development experience developing and maintaining large scale production integration using Dell Boomi.
- Experience working with technologies like SOAP, REST, XML, XSLT, WSDL, XSD, JSON.
- Good understanding of databases like MySQL / PostgreSQL.
- Integration experience with atleast 2-3 systems such as Salesforce, NetSuite, ServiceNow, Microsoft Dynamics, SuccessFactors, ADP, Concur and custom software applications.
- Must: Boomi Integration Associate/Professional Developer Certification.