- You will be part of Testing team who is responsible for NetSuite process and integration process testing and reporting to team lead.
- Translate requirements and user stories into design specifications and solid code.
- Testing integration with NetSuite integrators such as Dell Boomi, Celigo, Jitterbit etc.
- Introduce and implement best practices that sustainably achieve strategic business objectives.
- Able to demonstrate creating well-architected REST APIs using one of the major Node server frameworks, equivalent technology.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in production and non-production environments.
- Work closely with development and product management teams to develop and deliver products in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years of experience in ERP and CRM.
- Oracle NetSuite experience is preferred but any other global ERP like Dynamic Navision, SAP, PeopleSoft, Fusion etc will also be considered.
- Can collaborate with stakeholders to define requirements, estimate deliverables, and set expectations for QA tasks.
- Experience with the Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence)
- General knowledge of integration platforms (Boomi, Celigo etc).
- Proven ability to design test criteria and scenarios, build, optimize, and release effective NetSuite solutions, both declarative and programmatic, that sustainably achieve desired business outcomes.
- General understanding of branching strategy, environment management, and deployment methodologies.
- SQL database or relational database skills.
- Nice To Have: Testing certification.