- Responsible for the quality analysis of delivery for customization services for NetSuite clients.
- Prepare test plans and criteria for the testing of the native and customization process of NetSuite and ensure quality delivery.
- Identify, evaluate and understand customer requirements to help with NetSuite set-up, configuration and customization.
- Understand As-Is and To-Be Processes and perform Gap Analysis.
- Create functional and user documentations.
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex system/user issues and coordinate issue resolution across users, technical team and vendors as required.
- Perform simple administrative tasks in NetSuite ERP like NetSuite Custom Records, Forms, Segments, Fields, Workflow, Saved Search, Saved Reports, Permissions/Roles and CSV Import.
- Knowledge to develop and debug Suite scripts 1.0 and 2.0 would be preferred.
- Ensure users a provided with professional, courteous and consistent support and service.
- Experience as Testing and Functional Consultant in NetSuite.
- Conversant with all modules of NetSuite ERP.
- Desired – Two full life cycle experiences in ERP Implementation (preferably NetSuite) as a Functional Consultant.
- Excellent communication skills.