Education: Graduate/Diploma/Certificate Course in Computer Science/IT
Experience: 2 to 3 Years
- Laptop troubleshooting.
- Network Management
- Identifying hardware and software solutions
- Hands-on experience with Windows OS environments.
- Installation, Configuration of MS-office, Windows OS, antivirus, and other applications
- Knowledge of Office 365 & One Drive & Share Point
- Basic knowledge of Switch, Router, and Firewall functionalities.
- Monitoring, configuration, and troubleshooting of LAN/ WAN, Routers, and Switches.
- Monitoring and administration of Laptop, outlook, printer
- Knowledge of network security practices
- MS Outlook O365 support/troubleshooting and other Application software.
- Knowledge of BitLocker Encryption
- Managing Backup Data.
- Maintaining IT Inventory Records/ Assets Management System
- Network level issues
- Troubleshooting technical issues through remote
- Diagnosing and repairing faults – RAM, HDD, SDD, etc.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Vendor Co-ordination
- Prior experience in desktop support, or a similar role
- Following up with associates to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Can handle site single-handedly.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Good verbal & written communication skills